Thank you for your interest in the services provided by RECO24. For us it is extremely important to ensure the protection and confidentiality of the personal data processed by RECO24.
24Reco Online SRL (RECO24) is a limited liability company organized and operating in accordance with Romanian law, with its registered office at Dambovita Boulevard 23, room 2, Timisoara, Timis County, Romania, registered at the Bucharest Trade Registry, sole registration code 35871856, fiscal attribute RO.
RECO24 is processing personal data regarding the following categories of data subjects:
– users of the services provided by RECO24;
– individuals who submit a request to RECO24 through the contact form or via e-mail, phone or otherwise;
– (potential) clients/business partners/collaborators, individuals;
– legal representatives and/or contact persons within the (potential) clients/business partners/collaborators, legal persons or individuals;
– website visitors.
RECO24 is processing the following categories of personal data, as provided by the data subject or otherwise by the client/business partner/collaborator of RECO24 within which the data subject carries out his/her activity and/or by the representative and/or contact person within such client, by a third party provider or automatically while using the services provided by RECO24:
– identification data (e.g. name and surname, domicile, birth date);
– contact data (e.g. e-mail address, mailing address, phone number);
– payment information (e.g. credit card information, bank account);
– data regarding profession, job position;
– testimonials regarding your use of the services;
– information collected automatically during the use of our services, such as the time and date of access to the services and the IP address;
– information from correspondence (email, fax or other online and offline means).
Please do not provide us more personal data than what is strictly necessary.
Personal data shall be processed by RECO24 for one of the following purposes, as the case may be:
– to provide the services to the data subject or the client/business partner/collaborator within which the data subject carries out his/her activity, including, without limitation: ensuring access to the services, management of the services, maintenance of the services, invoicing of the services, processing payments, carrying out any communication/notification prior to or during performance of the services, debts recovery, any other operation reasonably necessary for the provision of the services;
– to address your inquiries as well as any requests forwarded to RECO24;
– to comply with the legal obligations to which RECO24 is subject (e.g. archiving obligations);
– to identify the user by the visitor of our website, in order to improve and monitor our website and to keep it safe and secure.
The provision of the personal data necessary for the purposes mentioned above may be mandatory. The refusal to provide such data may lead to the impossibility for RECO24 to provide the services, address your requests and/or to comply with the legal obligations incumbent upon RECO24.
What are the grounds for processing your personal data?
RECO24 performs the following personal data processing operations, with or without the use of automated means: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storing, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, erasure, as well as any other operations to the extent necessary to reach the above-mentioned purposes.
Personal data are processed by RECO24 on one of the following grounds:
– performance or conclusion of a contract between RECO24 and the data subject;
– compliance with a legal obligation incumbent upon RECO24;
– legitimate interests pursued by RECO24 such as the provision and improvement of the services provided by RECO24; conclusion of contracts with the legal persons within which the data subject carries out his/her activity and/or proper management of the performance of the contracts.
RECO24 may process the personal data through the following third parties, as the case may be: (i) e-mail providers, (ii) subscription and billing management providers, (iii) web analysis services providers, (iv) credit institutions, (v) IT services provider, (vi) business partners, clients and collaborators, (vii) current or future affiliates, (viii) public authorities.
While processing data through such providers, RECO24 shall ensure that third countries providers ensure an adequate level of protection.
As data subject whose personal data are collected and processed by RECO24, in its capacity as controller, you have the following rights:
– the right of access to the data – you have the right to obtain from RECO24 a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, as well as access to the personal data;
– the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain from RECO24 the rectification of your inaccurate personal data as well as the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
– the right to erasure – you have the right to obtain from RECO24 the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and RECO24 shall have the obligation to erase personal data when, inter alia, the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the right to a restriction of processing – you have the right to obtain from RECO24 restriction of processing when, inter alia, the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling RECO24 to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as provided to RECO24, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer such data to another controller, under certain conditions;
– the right to object – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you under certain conditions, including profiling based on such conditions;
– the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
– the right to submit a complaint in front of the competent national authority for the supervising and processing of personal data;
– the right to withdraw consent (if the case), at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
For any questions or requests concerning your personal data, provided to us, including in order to exercise your rights, as provided hereunder (e.g. for requesting a copy of your personal data, requesting the modification, erasure thereof), you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECO24 shall provide you with the information in an electronic form whenever possible unless you request them in another form.
The information provided, as well as any communication and any actions taken in the exercise of your rights hereunder, shall be provided by RECO24 free of charge. Nevertheless, where your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular, because of their repetitive character, RECO24 may either:
(i) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or
(ii) refuse to act on the request.